Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Havre De Grace!

Only one outfit this post, but I have other pictures and details under the cut!



Now you get to see my weird hair being weird. And for some reason the quality of the photo is really bad?
Anyway.
Skirt: Torrid, size 2.
Shirt: no idea, XL
Cardigan: Target, L.
Tights: Wal-mart, 3x.
Shoes: Payless, 7.

After class I hung out with a friend and we went to Havre De Grace, which is a historical town in my county of Maryland! It's historical because of it's involvement and significance during the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812, as well as the indeginous tribes, the many jobs on the bay, and the culture of this small town, farming county, Baltimore City, and the east coast as a whole! Plus, the area is so beautiful!



Cute little walking pictures! Sorry, I like them.






1 comment:

  1. super sexy! wear more tights. show your feet in tights.
    if you like retro games, then visit snesscans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete