Monday, March 31, 2014

OOTD: Bones.


Hello! I'm back to blogging, hopefully! At least for now!
More pictures under the cut and some rambling. :)





I really need to find a better place to take pictures!



I accidentally took a picture like this and just really liked how it turned out, so I took a better one!

Shirt: The men's section at Target, XXL.
Cardigan: Target, XL.
Leggings: Forever21+, 2X.
Socks: Hot Topic and Target, because I'm not wearing matching socks.
Shoes: Payless, Size 7.
Lipstick: Loreal Color Rich Lip Liner in Rogue. 


Anyway, so I'm really hoping to get back to blogging because it's not like I haven't been taking outfit photo's or anything! Besides, I think it will be a good thing for me to get into again, for something to do and concentrate on. Plus, it forces me to wear different clothes that I normally wouldn't wear because I want to wear my usual clothes that I pretty much wear every day! So, let's hope I really keep up with this! I'm thinking about other posts as well, not just outfit stuff. Hopefully I'll have some cute OOTD's tomorrow, since I'm going to Havre De Grace! Yay!



1 comment: