Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day! Even though it's a bit late in the day, oh well! I've been pretty busy all day.
It was a rather lovely day, and it was the perfect weather for wearing just a sweater! My classes were awesome, however I did have a panicky moment when I left one of my text books in one of my classrooms, but I got it back! I bought some last minute gifts for my family, and then made cute cards with my sister! Then we all had a great Chinese Take-Out feast and has ice cream cake for dessert! Finally, I watched my favorite shows and cried over the office! It was a pretty swell day. I hope all of you also had a great day! Anyway, now for my quick outfit post!

I know I said I would find my camera but I'm really, really lazy. So, forgive me for these awful photo's again, and excuse my bathroom in the background!



Click through for outfit details!!



Is it weird that I feel odd mentioning clothes that are a few years old when I list where my clothing came from? I'm not sure if I shouldn't, but oh well I guess!

Skirt: Forever21+, 2x.
Belt: Forever21+, 2x.
Tights: Wal-mart, size 3 (George).
Top: JC Penney's, XXL.
Cardigan: Torrid, size 1.
Shoes: Rue 21.
Charm Bracelet: Claire's
Everything else is thrifted!


No comments:

Post a Comment