Monday, February 18, 2013

Pretty in Punk.

Hey, remember that whole thing when I said I was going to take better pictures?
I lied. I took pictures in my favorite bathroom at school because I only had one class, then I went home and napped before doing chores and homework. Then I showered. So, no great outfit pictures at all! Not even crappy quality with my phone! Nope, just mirror shots.


click through for more?



Dress: Forever21+
Tights: Forever21+
Boots: Target
Cardigan: Target
Bracelet: Claire's
Belt: Forever21+
Necklace: thrifted

So, I tried out a new hairstyle and I love it! I've gotten so many compliments on it, too! It's called a 'Milk Maid Braid', which I guess is pretty cute. When I looked up a tutorial, I thought it was 'Handmaid Braid' but no, sorry Margaret Atwood fans.
Anyway, one of my favorite bloggers Scathingly Brilliant does this hairstyle all the time! 


And now a picture of me looking into your soul! :D




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment