Thursday, October 4, 2012

Super quick, lazy outfit and DIY scarf.


Just a super quick post. I'm going to change my clothes and go out with my boyfriend, so yeah.

  • Skirt: Torrid, size 2.
  • Shirt: torrid, size 1.
  • Leggings: Forever21+, 2x.
  • Jacket/shirt: Wal-mart.
  • Belt: Torrid, size 18.
  • Bracelet: Torrid.
  • Necklace: Rue21.
  • Obama scarf was a shirt from the 2008 campaign.
Quick explanation on how I made the scarf: 
Old shirt that I didn't fit anymore, so I decided not to waste it.
Cut the sleeves off.
Cut the collar off, and continued cutting making the hole larger but keeping the obama part.
Then I started cutting strips into the shirt, leaving the bottom hem so it would not curl up. I did different sizes all over. 
Finally, I pulled on the strips a bit, stretching them out.
The end. There's better stuff on pinterest.

Also, ignore my messy room. okayyy byeee.


No comments:

Post a Comment