Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tough girl.


I went outside my comfort zone today, with more of an androgynous look, which I'm not so used to! Click through for a few more photo's of my face and a closer look at my cute headband! 




 Today was so beautiful! I only went to one class because I had an anxiety attack in the  morning, but it's all good. Besides, it was history with the cutest teacher ever! It worked out. Anyway, I'm really happy about these pictures and this outfit. I think I made it work. Now for the details of the outfit before I continue...

  • Tank Top: Torrid, size 2. This top is amazing, I have large breasts obviously and most of the time shirt stretch and become see-through, but not with this top! I can actually wearing it as a shirt and not just under something!
  • Denim shirt: Wal-mart.
  • Faux leather skirt: Forever21+, size 18. This skirt runs a bit big, I got a size 18 because I thought it would be too tight for me if I got a size 16, but now it's too big and I have to get it tailored. So, if it ever comes back, keep that in mind!
  • Shoes: payless.
  • Ring: forever21
  • Headband: forever21
  • Everything else is thrifted.

 I was worried about the leather skirt, I have no idea how to wear it, though when I initially bought it I thought it would be easy and I could pair it with any of my tops. I spent hours trying things on to no avail! It was pretty frustrating, to be honest. I think I made it work!
And finally a bit closer to that headband! It's so cute, it has spikes obviously and it fits very well on my head. It's stretchy, too. I actually wish it was a bit smaller, but whatever! Still cute!

I also had to incllude this photo, yay for weird faces!


2 comments:

  1. I think you pulled off the leather skirt! I would like to try one out but my butt tends to make full skirts like that hike up in the back. Maybe I'll try it out anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy fat bitch makes me hard, just jacked off to these pics

    ReplyDelete